Our Offices are now open!
PMI provides a full range of services to more than 100 homeowners associations throughout Pima, Cochise, Santa Cruz, and Maricopa counties. We provide full-service, intelligent solutions to the myriad of issues facing homeowners associations today. We have the flexibility to customize our solutions, systems, and programs to fit your community’s needs as well as your specific budget requirements. We are large enough to have the financial stability and infrastructure lacking in many smaller companies.
- Full-service administration, accounting, and consulting services
- Physical staff presence in our communities ensures they are maintained in pristine condition.
- Training for Committees and Board of Director Volunteers.
- Excellent customer services by addressing member needs through phone, e-mail, and personal contact; to include a quarterly newsletter that will keep members informed of community activities.
- 24-hour emergency accessibility
- Act on behalf of and in conjunction with the Association Board of Directors to ensure the duties of the Board of Directors are accomplished
- Rule enforcement by tracking and responding to all violations of the Covenants including architectural issues per the governing documents of the Association
- Supervision of vendors to ensure the specifications of all contracts are fulfilled
- Asset protection through budgetary planning for replacement of capital improvements
- Policy development and implementation
- Provide statutory and legal information to the Board to ensure that the Board is within the limits of local and state laws